Saturday 22 November 2014

Lush Haul

I ordered this over a month ago and after a couple of angry emails and a lot of sighs of frustration in anticipation it has finally arrived! YAY!


 



LOOK HOW PRETTY

I'm not even going to try to go into the smells - I am ridiculously awful at describing smells (soz) but can we just generalise that they all smell terribly good? You can also see I mainly purchased Christmas-y items because who doesn't love getting festive? I sure as hell do.

Also! I got really excited because 'Magic Wand' smells exactly like snow fairy and it just reminds me so much of Christmas because my Mum would always buy me a little bottle as a stocking filler and yep I'm way too excited. (Pointless personal story, apologies.)

Clockwise from top left
Snow Angel - £3.95
Star Light, Star Bright - £3.50
Northern Lights - £3.50
Candy Mountain - £2.75
The Melting Snowman - £2.25
Magic Wand - £5.25
ButterBear - £1.95



I don't want to use this little guy, he is just too cute!

********

Hope you enjoyed having a nosey through what I bought in lush - maybe it inspired you to get some of these festive (amazing smelling) goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment