Saturday 27 September 2014

TMI tag♥︎


Okay so no one actually tagged me, but screw it - I want to do it and thats a good enough reason for me, so lets get going.

Also I'm watching the last episode of friends and there is something wrong with the left phalangey and Rachel 'got off the plane'.. I'm crying. 

1) What are you wearing? Pyjamas - the Christmas kind.

2) Ever been in love? Nope, but if celebrities count - then yes. (I sound incredibly sad)

3) Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope.

4) How tall are you? I think somewhere around 5'3 - Small anyways.

5) How much do you weigh? You never ask a lady how much she weighs.. Pfftttt.

6) Any tattoos? Nope but I plan on getting one/some in the future.

7) Any piercings? Double piercing on both of my ears.

8) Otp? 
This is so hard but okay okay: Ross and Rachel (friends), Chuck and Blair (gossip girl), Tessa and Will (clockwork princess), I have so many more from both books and movies and tv shows but but..

9) Favourite tv show?
Gossip Girl and Friends, is it not obvious? However my current favourite is either American Horror Story or Skins.

 10) Favourite band?
The Killers, Arctic Monkeys, 5sos, One Direction, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, The 1975, Green Day, Family of the Year and I could really rant on forever but.. 

*Rachel got off the plane in Friends and I'm crying oh my gaaaaad*

11) Something you miss? Gossip girl, c'mon.. Give me one more season, please?

12) Favourite song? 
At the minute I love 'Thunder Clatter' by Wild Cub and 'I wanna get better' by Bleachers.

13) How old are you? 16 - I feel like a little baby saying this.. 

14) Zodiac sign? Aries:)

15) Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is just genuinely really nice, easy to talk to and being funny is a maaaajor plus.

16) Favourite quote?
'Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times. If one only remembers to turn on the light' - Dumbledore in Harry Potter (major nerd, I know) I also love the quote from Wuthering Heights -'Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same' (I'm such a hopeless romantic)

17) Favourite actor? I don't really have one, to be honest. 

18) Favourite colour? Ugh I don't even have a favourite colour.. Maybe blue?

19) Loud or soft music?
Depends on the situation, if I'm sleepy/studying/chilling I would say soft but I do love loud music most of the time.

20) Where do you go when you're sad? My bed usually. 

21) How long do you take in the shower?
If I'm just washing my hair and body - 10 minutes but if I'm exfoliating and shaving and the lot then it could range from 20-25 minutes..

22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It all depends on where I'm going or how much time I have, I like to take my time getting ready so if I have the time it would be about an hour (that would be hair, makeup and the works) but usually only like 20 minutes. 

23) Ever been in a physical fight?
Not a real one but me and my friend used to physically fight in a joking 'who's stronger way' (this sounds so bad, doesn't it?)

24) Turn ons?
I assume this means in a person? Being funny, gentlemanly-ness, tattoos, confidence, nicely dressed and a carefree attitude.

25) Turn offs?
Arrogance (not to be confused with confidence), rude and ungrateful people, being boastful and it's hard to describe but if you think of the boy described as a real 'lad' and is so cocky and just annoying and rude - I hate that. Like so much.   

26) The reason I joined youtube? I haven't.. Yet...

27) Fears?
Huge, huge, huge fear of choking - if you so much as cough at the dinner table, I will freak out. I also fear boats, spiders, dying and slugs.

28) Last thing that made you cry?
I think it was from listening to a song the other day but I also cried heaps at the movie boyhood, it's not even sad.

29) Last time you said you loved someone? Probably last night to my Mum haha

30) Meaning behind your youtube name? 
Well, I shall tell you the meaning behind my blogger name - basically my brother used to call me nestababy when I was little and I found a Christmas letter to Santa asking for a baby Man United kit  from 'Nestabaaby xx' (Big surprise as to who asked for a Man U kit for his baby sister) 

31) Last book you read? The Great Gatsby.

32) The book you're currently reading?
The Great Gatsby - re-reading and re-re-reading it again for English Lit.

33) Last show you watched?
I'm watching X Factor as I type this and Cheryl is crying (and in other news water is wet) Can I also add how mean the whole 'seat' thing is? Were they get someones hopes up and it's so mean. I'm saying this because one of the boys I liked in it had to give up his seat *sad face* 

34) Last person you talked to? My Mum - I asked her where the ketchup was haha

35) The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
One of my close friends from school.

36) Favourite food?
There is too much food to pick just one but maybe mexican or lasagne or chicken or pizza or potatoes (dammit)

37) Places you want to visit?
I want to see everywhere and everything! If I wrote them all on this post it would be miles long.

38) Last place you were?
I don't really get this question.. I'm currently on the sofa so the kitchen? An hour ago I was at work.. Is that what it means?

39) Do you have a crush? I do *blushes*

40) Last time you kissed someone? Umm.. Like a couple of weeks ago.. *blushes shade of tomato*

41) Last time you were insulted? I don't really get insulted to be honest. 

42) Favourite flavour of sweets? Green apple (the sour kind - if you get me) or strawberry 

43) What instruments do you play?
Piano and I used to play tin whistle (Oh the tin whistle.. Good times)

44) Favourite piece of jewellery? 
My 'N' necklace or else a bracelet my Mum gave me which has a lot of sentimental value. 

45) Last sport you played?
I go to a 'bootcamp' two evenings a week, last time I went was Wednesday.. Does that count?

46) Last song you sang? 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

47) Favourite chat up line? 'Do you want to go halfsies on a baby?' Not a chatup line but eh

48) Have you ever used it? Yes. It has worked and I have 18 children. (jokes, no I haven't used it)

49) Last time you hung out with anyone? 
 On Thursday I went shopping and got food with two of my friends after school.

50) Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who wants to:)

Thats it! I hope you enjoyed reading, I wanted to do something a little different like this, so if you read my blog you get a better idea of who I am etc:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment