Saturday 20 September 2014

What I ate today - Lunch







I may be telling a slight fib with the title.. But what am I going to say?! 'I ate this a couple days ago' or 'I remember this was tasty, here's a blogpost on it!', something tells me lying this once won't do too much harm. 

So yes, this is what 'I ate today' and it was delishhhhh! First off, I believe it was pretty healthy (take away a couple of chocolate chunks and woah super healthy). It is also super easy and quick to make if you're on the go. 
Let's crack on, eh?

For my smoothie, I simply added: 
-1 banana
-1/2 an apple
-About 2 handfuls (as much as you want really) of frozen berries - strawberries, blueberries, etc.

*You can either use fresh berries but I love how the frozen berries make it like a slushie and it keeps it cold for aaaages.

For the food part, I had a slice of wholegrain toast with peanut butter, the other half of the apple, and 1 (or 2 if your feeling treaty) squares of 70% lindt dark chocolate chopped up.

And hey presto! You have yourself a tasty breakfast/snack/lunch. See how versatile this meal is? It's great and you can add/take away whatever you want from it!

Thanks for reading, bye guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment