Tuesday 9 September 2014

Topshop Haul ♥︎







Before you judge me for spending so much at once I actually didn't and these purchases have been spread out over 3 trips.. (this is me trying to justify my splurge to be honest)

(links will be underlined:)!)

The first thing I got (on my first run) was this Nasa badge print t-shirt which I think is so cool and so casual. My favourite part of the t-shirt is actually the back of it which is like this.. (picture below). 

I also picked up a very pretty turquoise-y metallic colour nail polish in the shade 'Bound' which is gorgeous and not very autumnal but oh well! 


  

Next up, I got the more expensive side of things on the internet. I always feel like I'm not actually paying for them - like I'm just getting free stuff in the post, but then I get my bank statement and realisation hits in. Is anyone else like this or is it just me?

In the picture you can't see very well but I got my first ever leather jacket and honestly I'm in love. The fit is so good, the material is soft, everything is great. It is collarless and I actually prefer it like that. It was £48 which I think is so reasonable for Topshop and because leather jackets can be pretty pricey. This jacket is made of faux leather but if you are like me and wouldn't notice the difference, I think you should definitely check this one out. 

Next.. My new prize possessions, my lovely 'Grey Lenni Chunky Platforms' *sighs of happiness*. I am literally so happy with these because I find it so hard to get a nice pair of heels that fit me, are actually pretty and won't break the bank, so yes I am so excited to wear these out now. 
*also they aren't that hard to walk in:)* 

(Of course I gave them their own picture, who do you think I am?)


Now onto my final trip. I can defend myself here and say that I was returning a kimono (it looked nicer in the shop and I changed my mind at home) but I lost the receipt so I could only use the £48 on more clothes.. So of course I didn't object.

First off I got leggings and a grey v neck t-shirt (I can't find the t-shirt online but trust me it was very basic). These are very boring but quite essential, so why not include them. 

I also picked up a baby pink nail polish in the shade 'Tickle Me..'. I can't fully describe the colour because it has like a cool 'sheen' off of it and this is so infuriating because I literally have no idea how to describe it other than pretty. (I shall include a picture at the end)

Next I picked up a style of top that I already have but this one is stripy. It is such a nice wearable top and I just love stripes to be honest. I have this top already in white and I get so much wear out of it and it is very flattering in my opinion. Pick it up HERE.

I very nearly forgot to include the last item! Another pair of shoooooes! These are the lovely 'Voltaire tumbled point shoes' which I think are going to be so handy for wearing with pretty much everything and are such a lovely material. However I still haven't tried them on yet, so fingers crossed.



And another haul is finished..

I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you have a lovely day!:)
Byeeee!



2 comments:

  1. OMG how gorgeous are those blush pink shoes?! I LOVE them xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I fell in love with them as soon as I seen them! AND they fit soo comfortably! Thanks for commenting gal! x @Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete